View Single Post
      10-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #59
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Listen, these comments of fanboy is both negative and has no bearing on any discussion here. The OP asked a question about the S4 and all he's getting from quite a few people is misleading info on different models that really have nothing remotely in common with either an S4 or an M3. If you genuinely believe that an X6 35i is anything remotely similar to either of those two cars then I'm amazed, I'm driven the brother's X6 (you've probably seen it in photos of my M3) and I can tell you that it's nothing like the S4 and definitely not the M3. It bounces from bump to bump and on anything other than a smooth surface it takes a handful of brave pills to barrel down a road at speed. If my brother posted on here he would second that opinion, in fact he can't wait until 16 months when he's lease is up and return to a Cayenne.

It is a sports saloon, find me many reviews where it's against the 335i and doesn't come out on top. So if that's your opinion then you must think even less of the 335i. I suggest you drive and I mean really drive an S4 equipped with the sportsdiff and don't come away a little impressed.

So are we basically saying that anyone who remotely agrees with some of the things I write means they are somehow a fanboy for Audi. Does this include everything or only my comments regarding Audi?

Seriously, give me a break. I'll listen when you've contribution as much as I have.
read my post again, i never called anyone fanboy. but someone called me a fanboy. lol

i already respond to op question. m3, but for deep snow...x6

what exactly have you contributed other than bashing bmw and calling everything audi golden.

the 335i is ok. s4 is ok. but I would pick the x6 over them both. m3 over them all.
Appreciate 0