View Single Post
      05-16-2013, 11:13 PM   #157
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
29 PPG and 7 RPG and only carried the Knicks to the playoffs. Without him their sh*t. Heat without lebron have wade and bosh to carry them at least. Guess you never watched Melo play since your a heat "fan".
What are you talking about? Carmelo is good but he isn't the only person on the team that carried the Knicks to playoffs. 6th man of the year JR Smith and last year defensive of the year player Tyson Chandler was a huge factor.

If you want to play the number games. Lebron was better than Carmelo in nearly all category except points. Better field goal %, 3%, assist, rebound, block, steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
You didn't get the part where I said "these says" Durant or kobe could have won the MVP the past years. Also dude you still don't know what a bandwagon is. Set all the screens you want but Ibaka is a better defender, rebounder, and shot blocker and can actually put up points. How are you actually going to argue that he's not better.
If MVP is by popularity, then wouldn't Kobe get more than 1? He is one of the most popular player in the NBA while Lebron is still one of the most hated player.

I know exactly what bandwagon is and you are a the real definition of a bandwagon fan. Someone from another country rooting for the Lakers when they barely know basketball..

I never said Perkins was better than Ibaka. I said that it was a mistake to not keep Harden and sign Ibaka instead.
Appreciate 0