View Single Post
      08-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

E92 M3 ZCP SG- Let the Good Times Roll

It was six grueling weeks of waiting.... and finally today, I got to push that start button! The sound of M V8

My best complements to Mike Lyubimov and his team at BMW of Tenafly,- they made it happen!
From the moment of that first phone call to Mike six weeks ago and till the moment I drove off the dealership all by myself in my own M3,- the whole process was absolutely flawless!
ED?... hu,- I will take NJ Delivery anytime! Tenafly is a very nice beautiful town, nice people all around, everyone is happy, friendly and relaxed... I felt absolutely no pressure during the whole process of delivery... but maybe I should explain why I felt this way:

You see... I live in crazy Brookyn and work in absolute insane SoHo NYC... crowds and mega multitude of people and tourists and what not,- NYC is a Mega City and a Concrete Jungle... cars and people and all is so very hectic,- and that is where I was when I got a phone call this morning from Mike telling me I should go over to Tenafly to pick my M3 perfect timing for the weekend!

... but how the heck do I get to Tenafly NJ from NYC by public transport? It was an adventure of it's own... no ED here. I had to take a sweaty stinky uptown "C" train to Bus Terminal, then waste good 40 minutes trying to figure out which Bus to take and all so very confusing and an absolute madness I have never taken those Inter- State Busses around here before... taking a $5 Interstate Bus to pick up my $65k M3! The Bus ride was long, about 55 minutes, with multiple stops... all kinds of people get off and on with bags and saks and stuff... and finally we enter this really nice town and the driver announces "BMW of Tenafly",- I got off the bus to find myself right in front of dealership! Cool! The whole ride was $2.25 subway fare and $5 for the Bus... not bad, - $7.25 to cross the state line!

Getting back home in my M3 was absolutely awesomely priceless!
Attached Images

Last edited by dimabimmer; 08-22-2010 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0