GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 Coupe, 2020 GLE 450

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrM3 View Post
Hello all,

Been searching around for M3s for the past 4-5 months and i've finally purchased one! There really wasn't a lot for sale in the Portland/Seattle area so purchased one from a dealership in SoCal for what I believe is an excellent deal. It's arriving this weekend and I absolutely can't wait! It's a 2009 AW with carbon roof, black interior, carbon trim, fully loaded minus the parking sensors.

I was wondering, is there a particular dealership that you guys figure to be better or have great experience with as far as Kuni or BMW Portland regarding service/maintenance? Also as a follow-up, for any mods, any particular place that you guys trust to have your car mods done at?

I plan on getting it tinted and having a clear bra put on asap but am starting to look into exhausts, etc that i don't trust myself to do lol so any shop recommendations would be great. Thanks for the help!
Rasmussen (Portland BMW) was quite good before the ownership change last year, but there are signs things may be slipping a bit. I'll reserve judgement until I've had more visits there. Still some great guys like Ty and Pete Perez there. Working downtown, it's convenient for me, and it's right on the Max line.

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2023 M2 Coupe - Brooklyn Grey/Cognac/CF, 6MT; 2020 MB GLE 450
Appreciate 0