View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 03:37 AM   #2074
Fellfromdsky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c - 6 speed

Garage List
Bunch today. 6 M3's, 3 M5's, and an M6. This of course was the day I chose to drive the Mini not the M3 lol.

In the morning was a silver e92 M3 I see driving on pch a lot. Not sure if it's ZCP or not...

Then a white M5 in riviera village. Had black pipes, looked good.

Then I THINK I passed Dark's e90 on pch around the same area. Can't remember where it was but I thought it was him.

Then around 5:45pm I passed two e90s. One was jet black, the other looked like interlagos or a unique color. There was also an M5 in this series all within half a mile. Can't remember the color. This was by Botanical Gardens on Crenshaw while I was headed towards PV and they were going into Torrance. There was a third M5 somewhere today but I can't remember.

Then a jet black e92 around midnight at the Taco Truck on Santa Monica blvd. was with Mfest for the sighting. His car was brand new with paper plates. ZCP if I remember correctly. Congrats to you! ...also a white e93 drove past us headed north.

Before that there Was a black M6 that was tearing up Santa Monica blvd a bit
Appreciate 0