View Single Post
      03-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #35
ep_83
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarReviewBMW View Post
I did some research on that NX. This could be a potential mega hit for Lexus, the only issue with this is if they price it at 35,000 MSRP.......(which is the most likely range) that will eat away at the RX sales.

If you are able to walk away with a new NX with around 38,500(everything included), why buy a RX for 45,000?

My guess is that the TX that is replacing the GX in 2016 will be somwhere in the 60-65k range. The GX currently starts at 50k and the next model up (the LX) starts at 82k.

That will leave room for Lexus to move the RX up to about 45k and add thrid row seating. This will be perfect for stealing sales from Acura's number 1 selling MDX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
I beg to differ. This is exactly why BMW and Benz are the leaders. They provide performance and luxury, at a perfect balance. Benz right now is leading the way in this category. Both BMW and Lexus have strong pro growth plans, I don't see Lexus overtaking either of them. In fact I see Audi making a better push towards the top. Lexus is the Japanese Cadillac.

Audi really needs to do something with it's lease programs. Currently the residual on an A4 36 month lease at 10k miles a year is 53%
Appreciate 0