View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #31
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Wow, Speed Yellow WORKS on the E92 M3!!

Count me as another person that doesn't normally like yellow, but I really like both Dakar and your Speed Yellow!

That must have been some feeling, to view her for the first time and feel.... "OMG, I made the right choice!!!"

Oh, and I love how 'clean' your M is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
Sick color. Is there any reason in particular you skipped the nav this time around. I'm about to order one and want to go with a cleaner look that will age better but keep thinking I will regret not getting the navigation even though I know I don't need it.
This is a decision only you can make yourself and I suggest you make it with your gut. I started a thread asking people what they thought and 98% of them advised me to get the Nav.

In the end, I could never warm up to the iDrive dash. I have not for a minute in the last 5 months missed iDrive/ Nav. (We have it in our 335i). In fact, I smile every time I get into the interior, knowing I got it exactly the way I wanted it.

iDrive is a very good system though, I can understand why others want it.

Pretend you are stopped at a red light and the exact same car - except for Nav/ no Nav - rolls up next to you. Which one would you wish you had? There's your answer.