04-20-2014, 11:28 AM   #18
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Assume you're basen in Belgium ie Europe? Been puzzled over the DCT tune. Yhe US cars clearly have i different SW in the first place, but reading about their experiences after tuning it reads like what our are from start, i.e. fast, no shift down in auto, no lag when reverse etc. Could you please shed some further light here (again, assuming you drive a EU car).

Thanks
About the BPM engine/tune,DCT/software upgrade,Servotronic ,coding,ect....
Actualy it's remote tuning,you will receive a remote cable that will be conected with your laptop and our OBD/port .
In my case i received 2 cables,one for the engine/tune and one for DCT/software upgrade and coding .
It doesn't matter if our cars are US/spec or Euro/spec(my car=Euro/spec) it's alway's the latest and best sofware available !
And i had also second gear lag and the car was jerky when engine and DCT was cold,well after this BPM/tune all this problems are history,car runs perfect,and consumes now even less,everything is smoother !(BMW/dealer was not able)
For more info you can always send a PM or Email to Mike-Benvo/BPM-tuning (LA),he's the man 4sure >
http://bpmsport.com/
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=784717
BPM/tune in action on the Deutsche Autobahn with top/speed limiter removed (of course !) >
For further info you can always PM me personal, no problem man !
And ohhhh yes i live in Belgium,so the tune was done in Belgium ,so from Los-Angeles to Belgium and in country's from all over the world !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 04-20-2014 at 11:49 AM..
Appreciate 0