Rep
Drives: 2017 C43 AMG

Garage List
2015 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Username: kabawi91
Region: Northern Virginia, Washington DC
Dealership Name: BMW of Alexandria/Arlington
Sales or Service: both
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: worked with Iso Ebong at first, then the managers: Omar Stoudah, then another Omar, then Ogen, then Greg Puoke? (he was the gm I think)
Overall Experience: 2.5
Work Performed/Attempted: Purchase Vehicle, exchange vehicle, wait for new tires and rims on vehicle.
Service: routine maintenance and brakes.
Recommended? (Yes or No): No
Additional Comments: I purchased a black 2008 335xi with 23k on it. Took it home noticed scratches up the ass, noticed an area on the trunk that was welded, doors, trunk, hood, and fenders didn't line up. The fender CAME OFF THE CAR MID-Drive. And the car was pretty much made of bondo.
I took the car back and they refused to take it back. But they were going to exchange it with something on their lot not because the car was Wrecked but because I was I wasn't satisfied. I decided to keep the car because there was nothing on their lot I really liked. So I take the car back and the tires and drive felt really strange and wobbly. Tires had boobies, rims were bent and cracked, ALL 4! So Omar Stoudah tells me he'll order new wheels and tires which will cost upwards of 4k...these weren't any special wheels...they were linea corse wheels painted/powder coated. Which probably cost no more than 2k ad tires probably around 1200. So they take the car and have it for over 2 weeks telling me they can't get wheels and they can only put stock wheels on it. At this point I was like whatever just give me my damn car. And he said he would put the 193m or the 189 on it. Well I get there and it has the same wheels the base model 330i has. I was just extremely pissed. Finally about 3weeks after that the car pretty much tells me there is an engine malfunction, so I pull over to see what the hell is going on and it turned back on fine. Took it back to them and told them I had enough. Told them straight up I wanted another car now. Ogen finally offered me some more options and allowed me to choose a vehicle from another dealership whether rosenthal or BMW in the area. And I got a 335i from VOB. then they jacked up my rate on the new car which costed more and teenager red the tax and tags from the first car. Their tech woody is also extremely rude when I took my car in for service. The brakes were making a clicking sound AND a screech. He was in the car with me while it was going on, and swore he didn't hear anything and was extremely rude and ha an attitude issue with me every time I went in. All in all, I would never purchase from BMW of Alexandria again. Just my 2 cents though.