mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
+1

Based on all the "how much should I offer" or "is this a good deal" posts on this site it seems like a lot of people are either scared or have no clue how to negotiate.

yeah, I think it's just a lot of people who are not 100% committed on searching and buying a car right now. So you have a lot of tire kickers out there turned off by asking prices. I've also seen a lot of people turned off by not willing to drive more than 1 hour outside of their metro area to pick one up.

Hence why this thread was created, to tell people what others have paid. we should really keep this thread to this theme, not a "hey, how much should I offer for this car?"

B/c the answer is: "If you havne't offered, then go offer first, then come back to us to discuss, we'll help you narrow down the value of the actual car, we're not going to do the work for you". unless you want me to do it for you, but I'll have to take a fee for my time and expertise.

if you want a deal, do your own work people, else you can always feel chartiable and pay up a few thousand.
Appreciate 0