View Single Post
      05-26-2023, 03:54 PM   #4
importraceram
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Stelvio seems like a very cool little SUV. I like the alcantara/cloth seat option. The design is pretty cool as well. But I don't know much about its reliability. Seems like that is paramount when hauling family members.

It also compares with the X3 or Macan in size, not the X5. Why don't you consider the X3M instead of the F85 X5M? At your price point you could get something newer possibly with CPO as well. And it's a tune away from being an absolute monster.
Thanks for chiming in, excellent points. I suppose why I compare f85, though not direct competitor, is because of the price similarity in the used market. X3M, while I am sure tremendous, is a bit more than I'd want to spend. Ideally looking to stay sub $40k. With some negotiation you can get a mid mileage Stelvio QV in the upper 30's which seems like some excellent value given performance.

With all of this said, the devil on my shoulder is telling me that selling the e90 is not the right move...I suppose the one nice thing about this chassis is that if you sell, inevitably regret your decision, you can get back in the game reasonably quickly as they are not rare. Granted prices of the nice examples are going up and condition of the rest, by and large, is decreasing.
Appreciate 0