06-09-2013, 04:46 AM   #17
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins333 View Post
looks great! lots of rubber, esp in the front. like the orange mirror covers too
yeah the fronts are actually only 255s, but I run a 15mm spacers for the hella flush look
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD1M3 View Post
Beautiful car, love LMB. What size Forgestars are you running front and back? Any rubbing issues with the H&R springs setup?
19X9 up front and 19X11 in the rear..in the front at full lock and going slow (like to park) I rub a little...in the rear with people in the back on bumps I rub a little also..but Ive tracked at the Nurburgring without any rubbing at all and I daily drive it no problems...its the full lock parking that it rubs bro..also its bc im running 305 Pilot Super Sports that have a meaty squared sidewall theres barely room in the rear, but worth the look for me personally
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0