Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Congratz.. probably will spot you soon enough I got dirty looks from the San George BMW dealership as well shitty service
Haha, plate 3379.
during the week I drive my Mini JCW to work and back. Picked it up from Bassoul in Dora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
Nice pick up!

Do you attribute the biggest difference in feel is going from 4 to 2 wheel drive? I've never liked the feel of the GTS4 and was told that the 2wd version is much nicer as a drivers vehicle.
It is a lot more challenging and less forgiving. I've been toying around with it on corners I know, and I have to say that I have to be more careful with how much power I apply. I'm used to 4 wheel kickin in yo' to save my ass. No such thing in this one. But it is a challenge getting used to the 2WD aspect, and the large gains in power. The transmission is quite unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notion-Za View Post
Awesome upgrade to an awesome car!

We went from a 997.1 C4s to a 997.2 GT3. I loved the GT3 so much. The only love/hate thing with that car is the clutch Awesome when hooning but if you get stuck in traffic its a nightmare. We ended up trading the GT3 for an F430 spyder. Still regret that decision. Funnily enough I was at porsche this weekend and the dealer tried so hard to get me into a 991 4s but I had no interest in it what so ever.

Enjoy it and be safe!

Edit: just saw you have electric comfort seats in it, Never seen that before
I love the clutch, but I know what you mean
yeah, the sports adapative seats are in it. Which I'm glad, I didn't like the bucket seats in the RS I sat in.
You can always pick up another GT3