View Single Post
      02-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #70
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer86 View Post
Jinxter, how did you get inside info that your car was leaving port the day of? Was it your CA who told you?
My SA had some kind of contact in BMW NA. He told me my car would be leaving within a day for sure. I didnt belive it, when I saw the falstaff set sail on friday and BMWNA kept telling me nope the car is still at the docks. I was pissed lol. then monday came aroudn and I went through my daily procedure of entering my VIN into shipping companies and checking all info that I could on the net and bing I found my car on the Falstaff and it in fact did leave on Friday.

funny thing was that I even called BMWNA on monday mornign and tehy told me it was still at the docks as well. thats when I was really heated.

It's strange though ever since my car got on the boat teh 1800 number auto transffers me to a customer represenative after entering my prod number. that might be a sign for future owners that are awaiting a vessel.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0