View Single Post
      04-18-2007, 05:15 PM   #9
mudd786
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 E36

Hi i am in the same boat , that chrome shadow is of da hook! :rocks: , n think space grey is the closest, its to difficult to judge on a LCD screen due to differing brightness levels and contrast ratios, but sparkling graphite seems like the gunmetal grey i had on my nissan 300zx TT, and cosmos grey on the the lexus is200, which in the sun light were amazing but on dull days looked dark & dull, i think sparkling graphite shares the pigmentation of space grey but sits in between grey and black in contrast, so i think it is space grey but darker?? just what it seems like to me, but they only way to be sure like someone already has said is to see all three colours in person, but i am gonna go with space grey as i think it will show all the details off and give a good contrast to the roof! interior am gonna go with palladium and carbon look leather for the trim, some may say boring but i think it all kinda contrasts well! cheerz!
Attached Images

Last edited by mudd786; 04-18-2007 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: forgot pics to help clarify between colours
Appreciate 0