11-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #113
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromath View Post
I'm almost 19 and in college. I'm very lucky that I don't have to pay for books and everything, otherwise I would have quite a large debt when I'll finish in about 4 years. However, the chance of me owning an M3 when I'm 20 and even 25 is quite small. Simply because where I'm from (Netherlands) the M3 starts at €110000, so not a chance unless I win the lottery. I saw a used one a few days ago, had almost 100,000 km and was €53000, a lot less, but still... I hope the future brings something good, cause I'd love to have an M3 (one day...).
eek id heard euro m3's were pricey but ouch!

and yeah I am fortunate that I landed a higher paying job allowing some fun to be had but it just as quickly could go the other direction. Savings first. Home first. cars and toys second.

Where theres a desire to save for something it will eventually happen - just might take a bit longer than expected! good luck on it man!
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0