Thread: Fail BMW...
View Single Post
      10-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #30
IrishCoffee
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4

I used to work for Dominos when I was in college in like 2000. You can actually make pretty decent money (~$15/hour) for such a mellow job. Much of that is essentially tax free because it is tips. I'd say if you work full time you probably make about $40K per year.

You spend a majority of the time in your car so it's nice to have a decent car to be in. I had a little Chevy S10 pickup at the time and it def got uncomfortable to be in after a while.

When I worked at dominos there were plenty of guys with brand new Tacomas and Accords. Those really aren't any less expensive than a lightly used 328. Yet, I don't think anyone would think anything of those being pizza delivery vehicles. I had a roommate who delivered in a A4 for a long time. Is that a fail too?

I don't see what the issue is here... other than the fact that you assume that anyone who delivers pizza is either broke, a moron for having a nice car, or both.

Seriously sometimes people on this forum act like having a BMW is like owning a Ferrari or something. So ridiculous.
Appreciate 0