06-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #79
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon @ eas View Post

In regards to this photo above- I am the one that took this picture. I Set the camera in the most centered position I could get to show an un-biased photo of both options. This picture is not misleading or angled to one side to make the AIB's look better, it is simply dead center, so all the talk about angles and vendors posting misleading shots is simply not true in the case of this photo- anyone that is local, I would not hesitate for a single second to show you the comparison IN PERSON to see for yourself.

I am not sure what LUX version this was, but the center ring of the LUX kit was brighter than the center ring of the AIB kit, however, just like the photo shows, the outer ring on the AIB kit was at least 50% brighter. That is what I saw, and it is what I captured on film-no photoshop involved in this photo other than our watermark on the bottom and the text.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
To confirm, this was compared with the 4LED (2 SMT) LUX version.

I have send brandon a PM about this. This is NOT a fair comparison picture and i have politely asked you to REMOVE this picture from all posts. I would have liked to keep this a private matter, but you are now making it public to everyone.. This photo is misleading and not centered.

Any photo's of angel eyes NEED to be taken from 20 feet back or more. otherwise you have a bad angel of the car and it is not a fair representation of the angel eyes. How can you say the outer ring is not bright when you look at a real picture like this.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0