-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRox View Post
Everyone would.

LF-A is probably a much better driving experience than the heavy LP700-4 or even the Murci.

LF-A isn't about status, beauty, or track time....it doesn't do too well in those categories for the price. Its about the feel, and the interaction with the driver. There I assume it shines.

Like a Porsche Gt3....not the fastest car out there...but def the most connected.

You guys need to define what you're analyzing when you compare cars before you start whipping out and measuring the length of your cocks.

THe Veyron is a horrible track car but has great straight line speed and status. Is the Gt3 more involving than a Veryon? Yes. IS the VEyron about track time? NO. So don't bloody start talking about VEyron track times.

Same here, LF-A is about the driving experience not pure speed or horsepower numbers...because it really doesn't shine there for the price.
If the LF-A is about Status...then it doesn't have ANYTHING on the Lamborghini. Sorry, I don't buy your argument. Yes, the car is amazing but I would never own one if I had the money simply because I'd much rather have the Lambo due to 1. Heritage. 2. Balance(Mid-Engined) 3. Speed. 4. Most importantly, IT LOOKS AMAZING! while the LF-a Looks like fart. It smokes the LF-A in every regard. Performance, Looks, Sex Appeal, Beauty, and Status. The LP700-4 destroys the LF-A in pretty much everything.

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 04-16-2011 at 04:24 PM..
Appreciate 0