View Single Post
      04-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

My M3 from McKenna BMW

Back in Nov of 2010 BMW repurchased my Z4M due to some leaking issues. I told myself I wouldn't replace it with anything immediately so I didn't think about buying a car.

Fast forward to Feb of this year I started getting restless, I wanted another toy.

So I set off in the search for my next BMW, this being an M3 forum I'm sure why you all can appreciate why I decided to go with a M3 as opposed to the competition.

So I decided to give a call to my good ol' buddy Paul Bailey at McKenna BMW, Some of you may know Paul as PaulBailey@ltbmw. You know, that group of hoodlums that turn your ordinary BMW in to something truly amazing.

I've ordered both of my prevrious BMWs, each time requiring me to go to the dealership, sign paperwork, and haggle price. That doesn't work too well for me since I have a crazy schedule. So Paul made this extremely easy for me by asking me three questions. What do you want? When do you want it? What's your fax number?

Simple, right?

After I gave him my specifications, the waiting began. I need to add that I am a very impatient person. I think I called Paul almost daily asking for status updates and every time I called him he was more than happy to help, how refreshing.

So after a two month wait it finally arrives. The car came in on a Wednesday, rather inconvenient but even that won't keep me from picking her up.

Paul calls me and says, "Hey, it's here when do you want to come pick it up?" Of course I reply that I want to pick it up today. What I didn't know that it was his day off. He came in on his day off just to deliver my car, what a guy!!

Easily the best car buying experience I have ever had! If your're buying a BMW go to Paul Bailey at McKenna, he will take care of you!

So two weeks and 800 miles later here it is, I must apologize for the terrible IPhone pics. Better pics to come.
In case you’re wondering I got

AW/FR/CF/CF
ZCP
ZP2
ZCV
DCT
EPS
6NF
Heated Seats
SAT
Attached Images

Appreciate 0