View Single Post
      11-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #9
LTJohn
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 Porsche GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpm3 View Post
Hey guys i just traded my 11\' for a 911 997 c2s... Great car hands down. But I\'m having trouble driving it everyday so... I\'m going with what I know and adding another m3 to the ranks I just got offered this deal... 2500 out of pocket 630 a month on a 2012 e92 m3 black on fox red few options 6mt 12k miles a year... Is they\'re a better deal out they\'re I got a weird vibe this time around... How does that deal sound ? Anyone get a better deal ? I work for the stealer ship but I called another dealer and they were will to do less money down and less monthly !!! But it was an alrdy built Dct... Dct is not for me just wondering let me know guys
hey MPM3, did you buy mine?? Only kidding. I just traded my C2s in NJ to get the M3. My 911S was a 2009, and did not lose much after selling it at the 2.5 yr mark. Those porsches hold value well. The M makes much more sense as a daily driver...plus the interior is well built. My 911 did not have the "full leather" option, and it was like a nissan sentra inside. If you look around, you'll see lots of folks on the forum who went from BMW to P-car, and back to BMW. I followed someones lead from E46M3 to 911S and back to E92 M3. Not a bad way to go!!!!
Appreciate 0