Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
yea i will give you that, you guys are the best team this year...but the greatest sports team ever, you guys dont come close, let alone you will never have the same class as the yankee organazation has always played with, to me that makes them stand out from the rest of the teams in baseball.. but yes i must say boston has a better team now, in most cases great pitching shuts down great hitting, and thats what boston has right now, the yankees have some good young arms but need them to get anthor season or two under there belts and find a number one starter bc they just dont have one..
Wait when you say same class. Do you mean class or do you mean grouping or something of that sort.

Because if you are talking about class as in being good people. Then what the fuck are you talking about. I am not saying this because I dislike the Yankees but are you kidding me. The Yankees are owned by a guy with no class and the players have none either. Smacking balls out of hands, saying they got it to trick players.

Again you can say the Yankees are good. They are sure they won a bunch of rings. But dont say fallacies like they have class. All teams do stupid shit but Yankees top everyone.

Also if they had so much class I doubt so much people would be getting more into the Red sox as they are. People all over the USA are liking them.