View Single Post
      01-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #44
dvpouldar26
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 328i, Porsche 987.1

I have seen that car in person numerous times and the owner was actually a friend of my friends. That's too permemnent of a setup for me. What I was proposing to the rest of the board was something easily removable. A half in thick or quarter inch thick of mdf or particle board doesn't weigh much and can be attached with velcros or magnets to make them easily removable. Just like any system I've installed, everything is easily. Removable so the whole entire system can be out in 10 minutes. Wiring and all.

Just like most other m3posters, the chief goal of this os to remove weight. The rear seats are free to remove and remove the most weight for free other than emptying out the windshield washer resevoir, removing carpets, etc
Jet Black / Gloss Black Grilles / 8000k D1S low beam / 6000k HID fogs / GP Thunder 8500k angels & cornering bulbs / black reflectors / gloss black vinyled window trim / tints / smoked rear turn signals / black roundels / AC Schnitzer roof spoiler / VRS style decklid spoiler / Matte black Stripes / Rear fogs / matte mirrors / 19" LM reps / APR lip
Appreciate 0