11-13-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
TTSam
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawarealtor View Post
Nice looking M3.I am in the market myself and have talked to your dealer in fact.Can I ask you what you paid please?
Under $20k less than the same car with the same features new.

I notice there are a few 2011's going for the low $70's on the BMW Canada web site and one 2010 for $69,465 (non certified) and with 3 times the mileage as mine.

I definitely got a better deal than that - given I have 4.5 years left on warranty and the BMW Canada listed 2010, only has a warranty until June 2014.

I paid less than they listed it for (but not all that much). It seemed pretty clear to me the car wouldn't last long. I have a bit of history with the dealer so there were a few other advantages to be had.

I have no interest in selling down the road which also influenced my decision. So even though it is a 2010, I can put up well 60,000km more km on it without worry int he next 4 and a half years.

Good luck on your search.

It might be a good idea to talk to a few dealers you prefer to work with and let them know what you are looking for. That way you can get a shot at some of the better cars before they get listed at BMW Canada or Auto Trader.

I realize the BMW Canada cars can generally be had for a few or more thousand off their list price. But these M3's seem to be holding their value well.

I see you also have a 535i xDrive. I do as well - nice car for what it is intended to do as a luxo-cruiser but the M3 blows it away.

Last edited by TTSam; 11-13-2011 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0