View Single Post
      01-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #73
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
So with the month of Trauma Surgery behind me, it's time to think about what I should be doing with my car. I ordered the 3M Di-Noc car skin from PYSpeed last week and received it this week. I'll be doing my roof with the CF patterned Di-Noc car skin next week at Accutint's Seattle location.

In case you are wondering what that is, see this:

The other front is my front lip. As many of you recall, I am one of the first ones to order the Revinora race lip and to have actually received it. However, it wasn't without a struggle. Many of you have wondered if they were a legitimate company, my answer to you is, I can't really tell. The reason why I have not installed the lip on my car is not due to schedule. The lip arrived damaged. The bottom of the lip separated from the top, even before I unwrapped all the bubble wrap.

The only good thing that came out of this is that Euro Auto Works did have Revinora refund the money to me in a speedy manner. They were very apologetic about it and even offered a new free lip in compensation, which I initially declined. However, Pritpal @ EAW insisted that I should accept it since it's a gratuity from Revinora and so I did. However, after almost 2 months, a lip still has yet to be seen. I have sent an email to the owner of Revinora a while back and that was met with zero reply.

Would I recommend dealing with EAW? Hell yeah, their service was great.

Would I recommend dealing with Revinora? Hell NO!

[/RANT]

Last edited by Kev; 01-06-2010 at 08:59 PM..
Appreciate 0