04-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #40
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
I've been considering all three of these phones as well, but have decided to hold off for now as I have the latest version of Jelly Bean running on my old original Galaxy S which has breathed new life into it. I do think one downside of the HTC One is the lack of a SD card slot.

I also find it amusing though that some people are saying they would not even consider these three phones, seeing that they are the current top of the line phones spec and feature wise. The HTC One even uses an aluminum unibody, so one can't complain about a cheap feel with that phone. Unless someone is so deeply entrenched in the Apple ecosystem, I don't see why they would not take a look at these phones.
Agreed. I mean I've been using iphones for years now. It's simple and easy to use. The problem now is that it doesn't offer anything new anymore. It used to the next best thing. Nowadays the competition has caught up to it (if not surpassed it). IMO people should keep an open mind and look around instead of just "apple this apple that" or "iphone /thread." It just makes me laugh.
Appreciate 0