View Single Post
      04-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
Demkay
Private
Rep
Drives: E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticBlue View Post
Considering the percentage of the population out there that are basically shards of human debri, floating around with no intention of taking responsibility for anything they do, I would pay that price for a system like that.
Quote of the week.

I asked my installer this same question, and he said; Taxi's in Madrid and London are getting these systems installed, BUT, they're expensive and hook up to a recording system in the boot. The cameras are also pretty large. He said they were not supposed to be discreet, more like "Smile" in your face, you're being recorded, like.

I have the rear camera and front camera set up from Alexshop, and I thought maybe i could hook up the video feeds to a recorder. With the front camera if I press the menu button for more than 2 seconds AV1 displays the road in front when I'm driving. (I also have the DVD in motion set up)

Rear camera only displays when I hit reverse. (Split screen with parking sensors.)

I'd love to hook up a system like this to record everything, Hell, I'd get another battery if needed for power.

I'm speaking to him after Easter, but this sort of a system would be perfect.
Appreciate 0