11-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
s2kroma
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a new car

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzboy76 View Post
Hey guys, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this. I had my heart set on ordering up a 2013 in LMB in just a couple months, but I ran across this sweet-looking Jet Black 2012 e92 at a non-BMW dealer, today. All of the options seem to be right in line with what I would order. The only differences are some colors (I love black, too), some more miles, and about $12-15k less money. The pics online look really great--obviously, they were enough to tempt me away from ordering new. So whadda you guys think? Like I said, it's a 2012 Jet Black/Fox Red, with about 10k on the O, and listed at $59k. (I would, of course, negotiate for at least SOME less).

One more thing I forgot to mention. It looks like it's been brought in at some point for a body electrical system check. 1-owner, and otherwise clean carfax (I know, I know, that and $15 will get me into a movie). Should this be enough to scare me away? Oh, and also the dealer is a pretty inconvenient distance away--it's definitely a plane flight to check it out, if it gets that far.
What are the options on the M3?
Appreciate 0