Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@DetailAddict View Post
what do you need to get ready? Are you driving your car at the track or is your car part of a company that's battling it out? Not sure exactly how it works at mfest...first time for me haha
I was just trying to change the car up a little bit since i last showed at SEMA. Plus my sponsors at Mastermind want to see if there might be interest in their x-pipe which i'll have on the car and running at the drag race on Friday night. When my car is ready for a track session then i'll enter it... i just don't thing my suspension is ready

Well as you probably know... the group drive of 300+ bmw's rolling from multiple places in the US meeting in Barstow to drive to Vegas. Friday night will be the drag racing event where HPF, ESS, Gintani, RPi and other tuners shootout. I assume they'll be doing something like fastest trap speed, best et, best reaction time and maybe best 60ft.

friday night clubbing. Saturday morning driver's meeting or cars & coffee. If you are registered for the track, meeting is mandatory. Cars & coffee in Vegas in if you want to wake up lol. Go to the track afterwards and have the car show, and track events where companies like the above named will be racing the track for lap time and see how the car's hold up. i believe there will be ride alongs with a few company cars. not sure who is participating. after car show... maybe pool party @ Palazzo? Then get ready for the club and another open bar! be early, get your passes and get faded. you can leave and always come back

Sunday, maybe there is a group drive in the morning and pool party afterwards at palazzo.

hmmm, did i miss anything? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Jason, you must be dying to get your car back.

But.... not as bad as I'm dying to hear back from colleges lol!!
i am indeed dying ... where did you apply if you don't mind me asking? good luck bro!
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0