View Single Post
      07-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #50
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
timing and financials wouldn't allow me to have the m3 in the beginning i've had the m3 for the longest if that makes you feel any better
I don't really care. I found your comments ignorant and humorous, so I had to ask. Have fun with your E9X for the next 30 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
OP, I have to say I understand your feeling of restlessness and perhaps looking for a new conquest. The new M4 might be the right prescription but you may not be able to wait that long.

I do agree with all of the others - "take her to the track". It's a romance that is quite exciting. Promise you will at least try it once. You'll know immediately if the spark has been lit or not.

If not then Corvette or GTR may strike your fancy but something tells me you will be back to a M3/M4.

Good luck!

Chris
Thanks Chris. I promise I'll hit the track before I move on! Time will tell on the next project.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0