View Single Post
      03-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
ring007
Major
Rep
Drives: GT3RS & Speciale No BMWs now

I agree with you, it is a long, long, long shot as most if not all dealers load the cars with options (ex. my '08 E93 with its $81k MSRP). But you never know if you don't ask, right?

I orderd a '11 X5M last week and I'm thinking about selling my '08 E93 or transfering the lease as I bought it when BMWFS was offering the 0% leases, so at $950/month so it is much cheaper than the current leases BMW is offering on the car. I'm also thinking about selling my current '02 M3 track car and building a new track car out of a '11 ZCP if I cannot find a left over model. Just wanted to see if I could save $10-15k off a left over or low mileage used since it will be a track car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORTDD View Post
Good luck finding that. Cloth interior on an M3, but with DCT (and EDC) is going to be a pretty damn rare vehicle. You are looking for a needle in a haystack. In my neck of the woods, the only way a dealer would have a cloth interior car is if a customer ordered it and then didn't close the deal. Dealers here tend to load up any cars they order for the showroom, especially with premium package.
Appreciate 0