03-25-2008, 02:49 AM   #34
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce.augenstein@comcast. View Post
C'mon, Swamp, you have to admit this is funny - and by the way, the remarks and general reactions are not all at your expense.
Good that you are open to the evidence and all of it. This has been my primary thrust all along. This 124 mph thing is pretty darn clear evidence. I did not sweat the details between curb/as tested figures so just used their 39XX lb figure and this rough formula to come up with the ~580 hp number.

As much as you are willing to pass along a couple of small compliments here your ongoing insults and exaggerations are have worn thin long long ago. Do we have to completely address all of these old topics? Your insults push me to want to do so. My early attempts "pathetic", sure a couple mph and a couple tenths here or there = pathetic. We will never see eye to eye on the sources and real meaning of simple concepts like average, standard deviation, systematic and random errors. What about your use of a 2WD simulation tool to simulate an AWD vehicle, talk about, inapproproate and hopelessly inaccurate. Note my avoidance of much more insulting words/terms like pathetic or "Abbott and Costello".

Pot, kettle, black.

Carry on, and like I always say let the evidence continue to flow and to be analyzed.

Last edited by swamp2; 03-25-2008 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0