06-28-2013, 03:37 AM   #25
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Imran@Evolve for his efforts in trying to understand my unpleasant experience with Evolve over the span of the last 2 months..

He was patient, responded promptly, and most importantly, treated and paid me the basic respect that a customer expects from any business.

As I have said from the beginning, the E-Tronic axleback is probably the only other unit (Within its price range) I would consider replacing my current Eisenmann Sport system (About as good as any DD setup can be) if I were to try something new.... and it still stands this way..

The vendor has stepped up to admit their mistakes.. They took time in trying to understand for future improvements... Hey thats all a customer could ask for and what I was expecting from Evolve in the first place with all the positive words and reviews on this forum!

It may not be the right opportunity currently (No local interest for my Eisenmann Sport).. but I do hope that I could have an opportunity to rock one of these E-Tronic setups in the future...
Thanks for your feedback and happy that I could work with you to resolve this.
Appreciate 0