Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
your car is always insanely clean! this is another level
Thanks Jimmy! Not sure where I can go after this, I think its got to be glossed out. Maybe a wetsand to remove some of the orange peel (Maybe 75%) but not all of it since the plan is to keep this for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Always looks so good that it is hard to distinguish the difference!
I didn't think it was possible to get much more gloss out of he paint but this stuff managed to lol Like you said in the pictures its tough to tell but in person it has a lot of depth to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Damn you... Now I have to spend 8hrs detailing El Superbeasto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Looks incredible! I really need to clean up my Melbourne Red E90...

Definitely keep us posted on how well it beads!

Your car is such a bad temptation. You make me want to get some blacked out trimmings for the E90, as well as, get my CSL Roof glued onto my E46, haha.
Will do I'm going to wash it this weekend whether it needs it or not and see how it is. I'll post some pictures and video. This is also on the wheels and my engine parts so I'll see how it holds up against the heat and the brake dust. The red and black theme is pretty menacing on these cars, kind of disappointed that the F30s are coming with black mirrors on the cars from factory though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenap View Post
Damn, most NEW cars don't look that good! And Barry is a good friend to have, he is an artist. I remember the video of your car right after Nitro Seal... just amazing!
Let alone a car that's going to turn 3 at the beginning of August

Barry is a great guy and always good for some pointers I was blown away with the Nitro Seal and wasn't sure that this was going to top it but somehow it does. Really tough to capture it in the pictures and video though. In person its like a piece of glass, this is also supposed to have some of the properties to be like a Opti-Coat from what I understand and help against swirling and marring. The interior coating is pretty slick as well with what its supposed to do, I don't eat or drink in the car but give it a test this weekend as well with some water.

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0