View Single Post
      03-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
In Extremis
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42 M240i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
Bro, your car is beautiful!! I never realized how much I like MR before. It really looks so much better in person than in photos and your mods are perfect taste
Thanks! haha I actually thought the same exact thing about silverstone. Your car is beautiful too, was one of the nicest cars I saw all day. I actually had to wash mine when I got home because I felt bad about it being so dirty Let me know the next time you're going out, we're going to have some nice weather soon

Quote:
haha i was on it around 2-3 oclock. I have a Boxster and my brother has a Cayman and we usually get a good group of cars from out of Brooklyn to take a drive out there every Sunday. Don't have an M3, but love those things.
I def saw some P cars.

I usually end up down there at one point every weekend as well, just watch out for leo as it gets warmer and flooded with American muscle. Troopers in particular, but suffolk county pd also in marked 4x4s. They hide everywhere and sit in the mouths of the parking lots just waiting to ticket for anything. I got a ticket last year for no inspection when it was 2 days over and it was Sunday.. I was also cruising at 55-60 mph and not acting like an ass at all.
Appreciate 0