View Single Post
      12-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #27
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11' AW M3 View Post
For the record, my response was directed toward SEDANCLAN who is local to me, and who has inquired about my set. He said he could get them for $2k, and I corrected him.

I am curious- why do you feel the need to chime into every for sale thread? I didn't want to say anything because its non of my business, but I have noticed a clear trend. In my case, is it because I didn't accept your offer of $1750 shipped? I don't think you would be happy if people constantly flooded your fs posts (especially your thread where you were selling a set of wheels at a premium over what they sold for ).

Then you should have clarified what you were posting! Simple as that really... I can get a set from Turner for 2050 plus 108 shipping. $2150 NEW...vs 1750 plus whatever you think it would cost to ship to me... Hmmmm... I'll take the new set, thanks!

Please, point out this TREND you speak of, as well as where i sold wheels? Funny...i don't recall posting a set of wheels for sale recently...other than my RAC's earlier this year...which EVERYONE tried to sell for a premium since they were custom and a limited run. Terrible example if that is what you were pointing out. lol
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 0