BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex///M View Post
Jamie,

It was great to finally meet you in person and to see your beautiful car. Thank you so much for taking time out of your vacation schedule to get together with gthal and I @ Halifax Autosport on Saturday. It was truly a pleasure to meet someone with so much enthusiuasm for the BMW brand, the M3 model, and all of the performance and cosmetic options available for our cars.

I really enjoyed getting a ride in and driving your Moonstone beauty. That exhaust note is forever etched in my memory (now where can I find the funds to buy an Akrapovich). I will get the pictures I snapped on Saturday uploaded from the camera and post them on this thread as quickly as I can.

I would really like to get together at least once more while you're still in town and go for a nice spirited drive (maybe out to Peggy's Cove) while we are still basking in this great weather.
Alex,

I had a wonderful time with you guys on Saturday and would love to get together again.

You have my number...... call me and we will organize to drive out to AMP together on Saturday.

Thanks again for coming out!

Jamie