View Single Post
      09-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #7
varun
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 550i M-sport

The remus sport has been SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED on my E90 M3 sedan. Couple of notes for all those considering this install. The stock hangers are somewhat adjustable and have around an inch of play in them so you can sort of adjust how much the tips stick out. I left mine 'neutral' so the tips DO STICK OUT around an inch more than the stock exhaust. I chose this setup as I liked how it looks, a little more agressive IMO and I recall a similiar setup on old M3's & M5's with quad pipes. I'll try and put pics up. A real eye opener is HOW INCREDIBLE the exhaust sounds. Whoever said the stock exhaust was perfect has no idea what they are taking about. Im not a loud exhaust nut, in fact I like the car sorta mellow and it is with the windows up but with the windows down and WOT, the low end grunt followed by high revs is really something else. I would never own this M3 with stock exhaust and if I had heard it in person, I would have run home and ordered it sooner. It sounds a lot like the 2nd run in the white M3. The first run is an amature video I hear.

Appreciate 0