View Single Post
      03-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #69
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
At this point in Kobe Bryant's career. Of course he is better than Lebron. But Lebron is still young and still hasn't reach his full potential. In terms of experience and championship I would put Kobe over Lebron any day. Like MJ said, 5 is better than 1. But don't forget, MJ was asked who currently has a better career.

It's really hard to compare 2 players that aren't retired yet. Kobe is past his prime while Lebron is just in the peak of his prime. But we all know who the better all around player is. Lebron is more physical, he can rebound, assisting, can defend any position. While Kobe is better in scoring and only scoring.

BTW, I thought we were past Lebron being called Lebrick? I thought he proved himself in the NBA finals last year that he wasn't Lechoke?
LeBrick, LeChoke,LeQueer... There's too many, just pick one and go. Even though Kobe is past his prime he's still ripping shit up. He's 34 and playing like he's 25. Too bad he's day to day with an ankle injury.

***** NEW Topic*****

How much of a bitch is dahntay jones for putting his leg into Kobe trying to injure him. Smh Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  81.9 KB
Appreciate 0