View Single Post
      06-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #7
sin911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

^ Thank you for the offer! I may take you up on that, and offer to buy you coffee or a beer in return

I have driven a manual M3 convertible couple years ago, and though the memory is really faint I've been driving manual for couple of years and enjoy rowing through the gears.

The M3 coupe I test drove last weekend was DCT, and I must admit it was fun. Although it was not as involving as a manual car.

I have been a manual transmission guy for pretty much my whole life (though I'm still young). I had a 350Z, then a 997 Carrera S and now have a GT3; all have been manual. I love it! I must agree with Untouchable on this subject

The 350Z was def more fun to drive on the street due to the FR platform and the easiness to drift every corner.

I have been tracking both Porsches and am investing in a new business. I will not unfortunately have the same amount of free time to do so.

Aside from the GT3, I have a company car (VW Jetta) as a daily driver. The M3 will replace both as daily and weekend fun car.
Appreciate 0