10-31-2009, 06:22 PM   #25
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Ya gotta love the typical God mentality of some doctors. I will give you a break if you are on the way to the ER on a call in,but it's extremely annoying when you stop some asshole and you know he's a doctor just by the way he brandishes his giant pager. Listen, everyone likes a break now and then, and I am more than willing to help out, but this attitude of BAD cop is bullshit. Just because you don't agree with the way the speed limits are set doesn't mean they're wrong. In my town we have the same set up. 35 or 40 for most of it except a bit thats 25. The reason it's 25 is because of the handicapped children's center on that road.

Sorry for the rant, but I get sick of people blaming the cops for their own driving. Did you take the drivers test? Did you pass? If you answered yes to these questions and took the drivers license, then you took responsibility to obey the laws in your state, much like you took the responsibility to obey the laws surrounding your medical license. They are both in place to keep people safe. Why can't you see that?
I agree. Everyone is responsible for their own actions blaming others for what you did is just plain ignorant.
Appreciate 0