07-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #54
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by W Cole View Post
KW Sleeve kit preserves travel by supplying shorter bump stops. The dinan kit provides shaved guide supports as well as shortened bump stops so I would think the dinan kit should have more travel. You could shave down your guide supports and use them with the KW sleeve kit but I don't think its necessary.

IMO the Dinan kit is not worth it since the drop is not really noticeable, about the same height as a stock ZCP.

Like you, I wanted an OEM ride, just lower so I ended up going with the Ohlins R&T coilovers which go for around $2950 but are a great value whereas IMO the KW sleeve and dinan kits are way overpriced.
Thanks for the feedback. I should have specified: I have a ZCP car. I'm assuming that means I'd get lower still. Not sure if that changes your opinion. Is it possible to get shaved guide supports separately? Combining those with the KW Sleeve would seem to be exactly what I had in mind.

Ohlins R&T, huh? I'm not as familiar with Ohlins as I am with KW, other than knowing they have an awesome reputation. How are the Ohlins on the street?
Appreciate 0