11-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #32
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
If you kill someone with the firearm even in self defense without a CCW.. good luck..

I could care less. Why are you so afraid of our government? You shouldnt be on your knees. So who gets in more trouble?

A criminal shoots at you with a stolen, unregistered, illegal assault weapon while robbing you, (hes probably on parole for previous offenses) and for the hell of it lets say maybe he even has a warrant. You shoot back and don't have a permit, and then your punishment is the government says "give us a lot of money and we will forget about this." Oh the Irony.

Now if you get stopped in a IHOP with a 1911 .45 ACP with one in the chamber, then that's a different story. You can be smart about it, but I still feel it should be within reach, especially while traveling. I would like to carry my gun into IHOP, but only because this day in age I dont know if some lunatic is going to come in and shoot the 4 police officers having coffee at the table across from me. Can you be too prepared? Or is it inappropriate place to carry a gun.

When I go to Vegas with my cousins. We all carry. Even his wife. Everywhere we go.