09-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #146
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
he wasn't trying to "Prove" Anything he was just posting vids for fun we make runs like this for fun what are "M" guys trying "Prove" when they start yapping off about being "Track stars" same shit whats your deal don't get ass hurt cause you drive an "M" All this talk about 335 owners being "Ricer's" and claiming they "can beat every car with a Procede" is BS just haters talking for no reason cause they have cars that perform barely above average and don't feel "special" any more cause all that shit they read in the brochure all of a sudden seems not so special.
Since I feel most of the comments are directed my way I'll respond. If you look over on the Z threads or anywhere on bimmerpost, you don't see comments or threads like this. I think the only issue most of us M stars have with the 335i procede-ers is that the comments about how fast their car is and how you "kill" so many cars on the highway. Its people like this that give BMW owners a bad name. When joe shmoe sees some jack ass in a bimmer fly by racing some other car it leaves an impression. You drive a bimmer. I think if you wanted to buy a drag car you shoulda bought a vette and spent equivalent amounts of money on it, and made it a monster. My 2 cents.

As far as my car goes, it's hardly barely above average. It's a beautiful thing and aside from it being sexy as hell, it's performance is up there with the 911 carrera on the track. I'd hardly call that "barely above average" and at 50 grand. It's a bargain.

07 ///M Coupe (Premium Package) Black Saphire Ext. Imola Red Int.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0