View Single Post
      06-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Rshane
M-Flight Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Akrapovich Evo exhaust installed

Like the title says, I just had the full system installed at G-Power near Munich. I am absolutely stunned with the quality and craftsmanship of the system. Install was a breeze for those guys. Everything lined up beautifully, and the tips fill out my Arkym rear diffuser perfectly.

Sound is great, lots of bass to the system, but damn near stock sound while at cruising speeds. The sound of my car turns a lot of heads now as I cruise through town.

I also had the Delete-r installed, so no check engine light.

Overall I am extremely happy. I had researched/listened to many different systems and was concerned about drone...this system only drones in the same RPM spots the OEM system drones in. I spent a lot of time closely listening to the stock system with the radio off just so I would have a good comparison in my head. The Akra " drones" in the same spots, but is completely livable.

The exhaust even passed the most scientifically important test of all...the spouse whining test.

Overall, money very well spent IMO...and damn, those exhaust tips look good.

2015 Audi S4 Prestige, Brilliant Black S-tronic
2012 Le Mans Blue 135i M Pkg DCT
Appreciate 0