04-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
AMG_LAWL
E92 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: (2) E92 M3's & F30 320i

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [0.00]
Dkhan23 - After I get the M3 I will definitely keep it since its the last of the e92 models. I didnt keep it last time because I thought it would be nice to save on gas costs, but now I realize that I can sacrifice for the M3.

Longboarder: I do not see why I couldn't? Every dealer has to offer it, its stated on the BMW NA website

dcho: As far as I know, the dealer is responsible foe drilling holes, thats why you sign something which says that the dealer has put your plates on your car, if you do not want holes, you specifically tell the dealer before the car comes in, and then you sign papers saying that you are aware of the fact that you do not want to put plates on your car, nor mounting equipment

Goat Rodeo - I understand that. I saw something on the BMW site where it gives you the "ED discount" on all BMW cars,a nd I believe the m3 was $4155 off.

NHman - Thanks for your input about the Logic7 speakers, but I think I will take the route which ussoldierforhire was talking about with that company in Oregon, Ive read a lot of reviews and seen a lot of pictures, and this after market system kicks Premium BMW sound.

Thank you everyone for your inputs! Feel free to drop some knowledge at any time! Im learning a lot from you guys
2011 BMW E92 M3 - SOLD
2007 VW GTI MK5 - SOLD
Appreciate 0