Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT

Garage List
2011 135i  [10.00]
2005 SRT-4  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchlauCow View Post
You should wear those while in uniform. I was thinking about getting those toe shoes, but I don't know how I feel about running in them... would you feel a marble sized rock while running at a fast speed?
Ill probably try to wea them in Uniform, I wear my Oakley Minuit 2.0s now witht he iridium lenses that are kinda mirrored and my bosses dont seem to mind. We got people wearing the Hijinx, or is it that Antix with the same kind of lense... without issue. as long as they are dark with a solid color emblem, its not an issue. I wouldn't go wearing orange or Blue lenses and icons though...

You feel the pebbles and rocks, but witht eh sole on these (made more for trail, so they are tougher) you will not be bothered. I love the way they let you feel the ground while protecting your feet at the same time. Its akin to having the feel of light sandals, but wayyyy more comfortable and capable, and you can run in these lol.

For shades in Uniform wear I ordered off of USStandardissue.com... $150 Gascans for $75. Everything Oakley sells as tactical gear us Federal workers get half off... to include thier $6000 watches!

Last edited by Daniel135i; 06-03-2011 at 12:32 PM..
Appreciate 0