View Single Post
      07-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #63
Alekshop
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3 l E46 M3 l GT4 l 991 RS

Eric,

I was open with Tom that i acquired autologic tool and was asking for some tips. I also posted some questions on Autologic forum and Tom was the first one to reply. This is the reason why I decided to ask him some question. I probably shouldn't have done that.

I did not say that other vendor didn't figured out how to code FRM2, what I said was that according to the other vendor working on the same project can NOT be coded.

This is what Tom posted:

Quote:
we found a coding index of 9, (FRM2), not compatible for coding and must be replaced with a FRM3.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=107

And to be clear, Andrew@Autologic is figuring out how to code FRM2. Andrew collects data from cars that come through shop's and then releasing some kind of update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsis View Post
Aleks, that's quite low-class on your part. Why on Earth would you ask Tom to teach you how to be his competitor? Saying that "the other vendor" hadn't figured out how to code for FRM2 was completely unnecessary as well. I also had no idea you had such little knowledge in regards to programming, otherwise I would have never wanted you to work on my FRM2 to begin with. I'll wait for Tom to figure out the FRM2 issue.
Appreciate 0