01-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #21
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Could I be doing worse by drinking/consuming it vs just eating a lot? The sick cow thing makes me want to chunk it.

I have the metabolism of a hummingbird and eat like a freaking Clydesdale.
6'2" 195-198 lbs. If I don't eat 5 times a day I get weak feeling and will lose weight. I am not complaining at my age either. I would hate for it to be the other way around being I enjoy eating very much.
I don't recommend these commercially available products as the pasteurization and harsh processing leads to a supplement that is poorly absorbed. These processed "foods" take a toll on the body and can lead to digestive and endocrine disruption.

Like I said above, the benefits of what you eat is only as good as what you can assimilate into the body. Pasteurized dairy is difficult to digest because it is void of enzymes and any vitality. Additionally, when you heat foods there is a tendency to denature the food's nutrients. This concern is magnified by people's tendency to have poor digestion due to the consumption of dead, synthetic foods and high stress levels. Do your own research and make the decision that is best for you.

You should like an ectomorph. If you're looking to make mass gains it's hard to beat whole foods, water, compound lifts with heavy loads, consistent training, and resting hard. Your expression of what you look like will be determined by genetics, hormones, nutrition/lifestyle, and thoughts/emotions. Create a strategy to address all of these with what you're trying to accomplish.
Appreciate 0