View Single Post
      01-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #24
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
Hey, I respect UM, which is why I think it's good Rich Rod is gone... but it doesn't mean I have to like 'em

I personally don't think Harbaugh will come to UM. The other coaches on your list are excellent choices as well, but I don't think UM will choose a coach who isn't from the family.

Btw, how can you not like JoePa? That guy is surprisingly uber tiny in real life
Two of the most important things to keep in mind:

1) Bo wasn't part of the family.

2) Most important excerpt from Brandon's speech: "There’s a thought of getting a defensive-minded everything. I want the ball boys to be defensive-minded." Goddamn can I get a hallelujah!

I think Brandon will get a good candidate. They don't have to be the most "talented" coaches in the world, they just have to be able to "fit" the program and be able to recruit the type of players Michigan is used to. FFS we had an NFL pipeline going on under Moeller and Carr, why can't we get those players anymore? In a wintry state, you have to be able to produce proof that you give guys a shot at playing on Sunday. Fraudriguez and his system don't do that. It's a must at Michigan.
Appreciate 0